Dr Wayne W Mahmoud (Osteopath & Acupuncturist) is the Director of CPD Health Courses and has over 31 years of clinical & teaching experience.
CPD Health Courses takes the risk out of your decision because we offer free Dry Needling Training that is based on years of clinical and teaching experience.
We are the largest provider of Dry Needling Courses in Australia and have 46 courses scheduled every year in 7 capital city locations around the country. We've trained over 3500 therapists including Medical Doctors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Remedial Massage Therapists, and Myotherapists.
- Experienced therapists are using Dry Needling to reduce stress and load on their own muscles, joints and bodies
- Therapists are using Dry Needling to prolong their working careers
- Sports teams are now asking for Dry Needling therapy as a key skill to have available for their players
- Patients are now calling clinics and asking the question… Do you do Dry Needling?
- Newly graduated therapists are getting qualified in Dry Needling therapy to maximize their job opportunities
- You have more time to enjoy your work and your patients
- You're less tired at the end of each working day
- Your patients are happier when they get back to what they love doing
- Your treatments are much more targeted, focussing in on the most likely Myofascial pain generators
- Your work is less stressful
- You'll get a great return on your investment given the possible increase in revenue
- Your patients will enjoy a higher level of satisfaction with the outcomes you can now deliver
The course was fantastic. I came on the first day, timid about trying dry needling. Today I leave confident to incorporate the technique into my practice.
Tara R (Remedial Massage Therapist)
I was really impressed. The time flew, we were busy & learning. Thanks.Dr.
Alice M (Medical Doctor)
Lecturers are friendly and able to answer ALL of the questions and even better that they provide extra answers.
Johnny (Remedial Massage Therapist)