As a medium-sized family business with tradition, quality is our top priority. This applies to the cooperation with our customers and suppliers as well as to our products.We strive for long-term growth and financial stability. Our goal is to achieve the position of the largest manufacturer of hot-dip galvanized hot-rolled strip in Europe - as the problem solver for the highest corrosion protection requirements on a strip steel basis with the lowest CO2 emissions. In addition, the niche position as a steel tube producer is to be strengthened.
Strengthening trust through daily action. The basic prerequisite for the long-term success of our company are relationships based on trust and respect. That is why we are committed to transparency, fairness, responsibility and appreciation towards our employees as well as our customers and business partners.
Increase customer satisfaction with excellent service. We pursue the goal of setting standards in customer satisfaction with excellent customer service, product quality, reliability and flexibility.
Taking responsibility by tradition. In 150 years of entrepreneurship, responsible action towards the environment as well as towards our employees, shareholders, customers and business partners has become anchored in our corporate culture.
Members of the Supervisory Board are (from left to right):
- Bernd Wehling Industrial clerk, Altmünster, Austria
- Dipl. Kfm. Jan Philipp Wuppermann Managing Partner of BÜFA Beteiligungen GmbH, Berlin
- Dipl.-Volksw. Peter Bosbach Independent consultant, Herdorf
- Dr.-Ing. Gustav Theodor Wuppermann (Honorary Chairman), Leverkusen (deceased 20.01.2022)
- Dr. Silke Landwehrmann (Deputy Chairperson) Managing Director of Aufam Asset Management GmbH, Düsseldorf
- Dr. C. L. Theodor Wuppermann (Chairman), Businessman, St. Augustin
- drs. Max Wuppermann M.A.-Businessman, Odenthal